It’s Outdoor Living, Elevated
Trex is the world’s #1 decking brand and the inventor of timber-alternative composite decking. From the beginning we’ve been committed to helping you create a low-maintenance, high-performance garden retreat that can handle the outdoors without depleting them, and will do so for decades. Because your weekends should be spent relaxing on your deck, not repairing it.
Continued investment in product design and development, facilities and machinery keep Trex at the forefront of the very latest technology.
Trex Decking Benefits:
- Create luxurious looks with authentic color & grain patterns
- Beautifully withstand years of sun, sleet & snow with high-performance technology
- Clean easily with soap & water with our low-maintenance proprietary shell
- Make good on its promises with a 25-year limited residential and fade & stain warranties
- Let forestfuls of trees grow and grow, Trex is made of 95% recycled materials
- TREX will not rot, warp or splinter
- TREX will not fade or stain
- TREX will not need seasonal painting, sealing or staining
- TREX will not become food for termites
Features & Options
#1 Decking Brand
Since 1996, Trex has invented, defined and perfected the composite deck category with a lineup of low-maintenance, high-performance, eco-friendly products that fundamentally change the way we live outdoors.
Trex decks will not rot, warp, crack or be devoured by termites. Period. In fact, while all of our decking and railing products offer a 25-Year Limited Residential Warranty against material defects, our high-performance lines add an additional layer of coverage with our 25-Year Limited Residential Fade and Stain Warranty.
All high performance & low maintenance. One for every budget.
While all of our decking grades offer no-fuss luxury thanks to our protective shell technology, we also offer an easy Good-Better-Best lineup of style, color, protection and price options to suit all kinds of households.
A Family run business providing Decking
for Domestic, Commercial, Lodges, Caravans and more...
We are based in Leigh, Lancashire and service clients across the North West and NationwideGet in touch to discuss your project & Requiremnts