Steel & Glass Balustrades
Q Railing delivers stainless elements to assemble without the need for welding -to be used both indoors and outdoors. The Q Railing line of stainless steel elements is designed with focus on Scandinavian simplicity and elegance.
The Q Railing modular system is especially suitable for staircases, balustrade and anywhere that requires some form of stylish guardrail.
Q Railing Benefits:
- A range of elbows, ‘T’ sections, tube connectors, wall fittings, adapters and adjustable tube holders for round, rectangular and square tubes.
- Wooden poles for railings or screening in ipe, teak, mahogany, oak or ash. All woods are illustrative and sold by the metre.
- Glass holders can be installed on curved and flat surfaces.
- Slotted tube for installation of handrail when a fully glass guardrail/balustrade is required.
- Mirror polished products. Endcaps, handrail support, elbows, balls, glass holders, joints, base covers and tube connectors.
- A range of end caps to suit circular, square and rectangular tubes, including shaped, such as pyramid, domed and flat.
- Handrail holders for banisters with the flexibility to be fit to most surfaces.
- A range of installation fittings comprising circular, square, rectangular shaped bases for use with tube including a range of cover, connecting and backing plates.
A Family run business providing Decking
for Domestic, Commercial, Lodges, Caravans and more...
We are based in Leigh, Lancashire and service clients across the North West and NationwideGet in touch to discuss your project & Requiremnts